September 23, 2003

Stanford University
Skidmore College
Pepperdine University
Georgetown University
Bentley College
George Washington University

That's right, get cracking. Essays to be written, tests to be taken. Subjects yet unlearned to be learned for the purposes of testing. Comments?

Posted on September 23, 2003 09:40 PM | life | TrackBack
  Comments

Graduate or undergrad? What are you going to study?

·September 24, 2003 02:23 AM · comment by Buzz Andersen   -   ∞

This is my last year of High School, and that's where I'm applying. Undergraduate. I'm 90% certain my major will be CompSci, possibly a minor in some kind of engineering like EE or Computer Engineering.

·September 24, 2003 06:24 AM · comment by Steven Canfield   -   ∞

Nothing says "I'm freakin' brilliant" like "Stanford" on your resumé. Go for it.

·September 24, 2003 07:46 AM · comment by Rob W   -   ∞

If you get into Stanford I'll fucking hate you out of jealousy.

·September 24, 2003 08:46 AM · comment by bp   -   ∞

Well, if you want to work for Apple, Stanford is a pretty good choice. Lots and lots of Stanford people at Apple :-).

·September 24, 2003 10:55 AM · comment by Buzz Andersen   -   ∞

I share the Stanford sentiment of BP. I'll be applying there too, of course, but, will I get in? Golly gee, I hope so. Likelihood, though? Small.

·September 24, 2003 04:50 PM · comment by CyberMonk   -   ∞

Screw that. For grad school I'm getting into Stanford, Harvard, or Oxford. I don't care what it takes. Hell, I'll sleep with the dean of admissions if I have to.

·September 25, 2003 01:06 AM · comment by bp   -   ∞

Stanford can't be that hard to get into. I did, and I was waitlisted by MIT and rejected outright by Princeton.

·September 26, 2003 12:30 PM · comment by XRayNuke   -   ∞